Oklahoma knows how to get in the holiday spirit each year. Check out these spectacular holiday light displays across the state for the whole family to enjoy:
• Broken Arrow – Rhema Christmas Lights – Drive, walk or take a horse-drawn carriage to view lights synchronized to Christmas music.
• Chickasha – Festival of Light – Designated as one of the top 10 light displays in the nation.
• Midwest City – Holiday Lights Spectacular – One of the state’s longest drive-through light displays.
• Muskogee – Garden of Lights – Experience natural beauty wrapped in over 1 million lights.
• Yukon – Christmas in the Park – Take a ride on the Santa Express Train.