Lt. Gov. Matt Pinnell launched the “Move to Oklahoma” campaign, targeting the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex to attract talent to a state that is a great place to live.
The largest alumni clubs for Oklahoma State University and the University of Oklahoma are in Dallas. “Move to Oklahoma” boasts the following:
• An average commute time of 21.7 minutes, the ninth shortest in the country.
• The second lowest cost of living.
• Most affordable housing, with a typical single-family home priced at $200,000.
• Lower utility rates and healthcare costs.
Pinnell said, “We want to welcome our alumni, their families and friends back home.”
– Staff Report, The Oklahoma 100