As much as we love summertime, it is hot. So, take advantage of these indoor places in the Oklahoma City metro that are both fun and educational:
1. Blue Zoo Aquarium at Quail Springs Mall
2. Science Museum Oklahoma, also known as the Omniplex
3. Escape Rooms
4. Bubba Play Indoor Playzone, to get out all of their energy
5. Sam Noble Museum in Norman
6. Skeletons: Museum of Osteology
If you’d rather stay at home, here is a list of activities. If you see a cooler day on the forecast, the Oklahoma City Zoo is a great stop, too.