Remodeling doesn’t have to mean years of work and spending money like there’s a hole in your pocket. With the right planning, an entire home can be transformed without added stress.
• Spice up walls with fresh coats of paint or wallpaper.
• Refresh bathrooms by resealing any cracks in the tile with caulking.
• Paint old cabinets with modern colors and bring in new drawer handles to give an updated look.
• Install shelving in closets for added storage and organization.
• Swap out lighting with new fixtures.
• Customize the kitchen with a new tile backsplash.
• Elevate curb appeal with fresh flowers and greenery.
– Abby Watkins, The Atlanta 100