There will be hopping kangaroos, pecking chickens, strolling elephants and swishing fish at the April performances of the Tulsa Symphony Orchestra with the return of the Flint Family Foundation Concert Series.
The symphony will perform Saint-Saëns’ “Carnival of the Animals,” which tells the story of different animals in 14 movements, at concerts in four locations:
• April 20, 6:30PM at Tulsa Dream Center
• April 21, 11AM at Hardesty Regional Library
• April 22, 2PM at Martin Regional Library
• April 23, 1PM at The Common Good
All concerts are free and open to the public. To attend, register for tickets at tulsasymphony.org/flint.
– Staff Report, The Oklahoma 100