The Enneagram personality types can be an impactful tool in cultivating effective relationships with colleagues and employees in the workplace. Enneagram helps provide insight into the nine personality types so that you can communicate and meet the needs of your team better.
Here are the nine types in the workplace:
- Perfectionist — Responsible, thorough, hard-working.
- Giver — Positive, people-orientated.
- Performer — Productive, highly motivated, quick.
- Romantic — Authentic, personal connections.
- Observer — Thinkers, strategists.
- Loyal — Dependable, problem solvers.
- Epicure — Adaptable, quick thinking.
- Protector — Leader, forceful.
- Mediator — Steady, balanced.
If you are not familiar with the Enneagram, review the types and take the test here.