Trick-or-treat, give you something good to eat? You got it. These bone-chilling recipes will have your little ghosts and goblins returning for more:
• Pumpkin cheese ball – Your new favorite appetizer during the Halloween season.
• Spider bites – This creepy and cute all-in-one snack is easy to make with some pretzels and peanut butter.
• Stuffed jack-o’-lantern bell peppers – The cutest pumpkin carving that your taste buds can enjoy.
• Non-alcoholic dragon-blood punch – This deep red punch isn’t just for vampires.
• Ghostly cupcakes – Spooky yet “boo-tiful” treats that are too good to pass up.