Community leaders and students impacted by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program joined FWD.us for a teleforum call to discuss education and immigration.
• Robert Ruiz, president of Scissortail CDC and member of Aspiring Americans.
• Brisa Ledezma, sixth-grade teacher at Santa Fe South and DACA recipient.
• Carlos Rubio, OU student and DACA recipient.
• Gerardo Rico, OSU graduate and DACA recipient.
• Maribel Hernandez, OU student and DACA recipient.
Listen to each speaker’s touching personal history and how they are advocating for DACA beneficiaries and a long-term resolution that permits our DACA recipients to stay here.