We’re not sure when “dad joke” became an endearing term instead of being just a failed joke or cheesy pun, but we do know that Oklahomans love them.
This Father’s Day, try out one of these quality dad jokes:
• Why do chicken coops only have two doors? Because if they had four, they would be chicken sedans.
• What do you call a lonely cheese? Provolone.
• What’s the best part about Switzerland? I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.
• When is a door not a door? When it’s ajar.
• What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.