Some positions require you to master the balancing act while quickly changing from hat to hat. If you find yourself in this position, here are some practical tactics you can implement to make jumping from project to project as painless as possible:
• Clarify goals and project deliverables from the get-go.
• Accept that you will constantly be learning.
• Keep clear, organized notes for each project or client.
• Find a calendar, planner or other resource that keeps deadlines and due dates organized – bonus if it has a reminder feature.
• Learn how to ask for help or push back on unrealistic deadlines.