In the next four issues of The Oklahoma 100, a new series will take place that covers the big four social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) and how to manage with appropriate social media etiquette.
The first platform to review: Facebook.
1. Facebook is a place to engage, consistently respond to comments.
2. Create content that makes fans feel welcomed and connected.
3. A good rule of thumb: Only have someone “like” a post if you’re conducting a poll with your fans.
4. Use first person when talking about a brand.
5. Limit yourself to using one hashtag.