Here’s a guide to scheduling content to increase engagement among your followers.
- Facebook is most effective at reaching consumers 1-4 p.m., Wednesday through Friday, and 12-1 p.m. on weekends.
- Instagram users are more consistently engaged than Facebook users, but differ from Facebook in that its busiest times are during off-work hours.
- Professionals on LinkedIn are most active before and after work 7-8 a.m. or 5-6 p.m.
- Business-to-consumer brands on Twitter experience more retweets 5-6 p.m. midweek.
- Finally, if your business has Pinterest, stick to Saturday and Sunday.