Across the United States, you will find old, weird laws that at some point were necessary. For instance, in Montana, it is illegal to play Frisbee golf at night. Below are some interesting laws from here in Oklahoma:
• It is illegal to trip horses or wrestle bears.
• A law from 1910 prohibits speaking loudly in church.
• Also in 1910, it was illegal to say a curse word and punishable by a $1 fine.
• Touching someone else’s glasses can get you a year in jail.
• Eavesdropping is a misdemeanor.
Every state has unique laws; make sure you read up on yours.