As spring approaches, it’s important to survey your surroundings and eliminate the culprits that cause allergies to flare up at home or in the office.
1. Pollen: Trees, ragweed and grass release plenty of allergens.
2. Dust mites: Remember to deep-clean your carpets, pillowcases and mattress.
3. Mold: Check damp places like bathrooms, baseboards and basements.
An easy way to avoid bringing allergens home:
1. Have doormats both inside and outside your entryways.
2. Take off jackets, shoes and scarves at the door.
3. Wash your hands often.
4. Keep hand sanitizer by the door and at your desk.