This Valentine’s Day, pull out the paint, paper and potatoes for a fun project the whole family can enjoy.
1. Select a potato.
2. Cut the end of the potato (about one-third of the potato).
3. Push the cookie cutter into the potato (at least 1 centimeter deep).
4. Cut around the cookie cutter (7 millimeters down) – be sure to make contact.
5. Remove the potato you’ve cut, and make sure you have all the bits off the cutter.
6. Remove the cookie cutter.
Now take the stamp and paint, and make homemade valentines everyone will love.