For many Oklahoma football fans, OU-Texas weekend in October is comparable to a holiday.
Thousands make the drive south to Dallas for the rivalry game held in the heart of the State Fair of Texas at the Cotton Bowl. While you’re in town, check out some other attractions to visit in the Dallas area.
1. Grab dinner and drinks in Uptown Dallas
2. Two step at Billy Bob’s in Ft. Worth
3. Brunch at one of these popular eateries
4. See Foster the People at the House of Blues
5. Shop at NorthPark Center or the Galleria
6. Take a tour of AT&T Stadium