As heat and humidity continue pushing our bodies and living spaces to their limits, it’s increasingly hard to find ways to manage.
Here are some tips to minimize the impact of prolonged heat waves:
• Change AC filters regularly and clean return air vents to ensure optimal performance.
• Have your AC system professionally cleaned and serviced.
• During the day, keep blinds, curtains and shutters closed.
• Supplement your AC, use fans and if you need to be outside, consider using a misting fan for added relief.
• Bring pets inside and never leave them in a car.
Read our blog for more tips.