With Oklahoma reopening, the Oklahoma City-County Health Department advises people to follow these CDC recommendations. To help prevent the spread of germs, COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses, consider the following:
1. Wash your hands frequently – at least 20 seconds.
2. Disinfect surfaces and clean objects often.
3. Use a tissue to cover any cough or sneeze, properly dispose of the tissue and sanitize your hands after.
4. Cover your nose and mouth with a face covering any time you go out in public.
5. Refrain from touching your face.
6. Practice social distancing when possible.
7. When you feel ill, stay at home and seek medical attention.