No matter what grades your kids are in, it’s important the whole family prepares for the back-to-school transition.
1. Everyone (including parents) get to bed earlier.
2. Prep and freeze lunches now.
3. Set up a designated homework area.
4. Start meal planning and get a few “quick” meals ready for busy nights (we suggest trying Easy Freezy).
5. Encourage kids to create five to eight outfits that they can easily put on, as those first few days back are always the hardest.
6. Check the school’s supply list to make sure your kids are set.