We made a vow to visit more national parks this year. But we aren’t the only ones and our parks have been suffering from overcrowding, traffic jams and frustrated visitors.
To help resolve the issue, several parks now require a reservation to visit all or a section of the park:
• Arcadia National Park, Maine
• Arches National Park, Utah
• Glacier National Park, Montana
• Haleakala National Park, Hawaii
• Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
• Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
• Yosemite National Park, California
• Zion National Park, Utah
Find your park on the National Park Service website for information on how to get a reservation.
– Staff report, The Travel 100