There’s been chatter about Starbucks’ secret menu, and while there’s no underground lair where top-secret recipes are created, there are off-menu drinks that are frequently requested. Try these to switch up your usual routine:
• Cake Batter Frappuccino — Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino, 1 pump hazelnut syrup, 1 Birthday Cake Pop mixed in a blender.
• Medicine Ball — Honey Citrus Mint Tea with pumps of peppermint.
• Purple Drink — Passion Iced Tea, soy milk, vanilla syrup and blackberries.
• Iced Coconut Chai — Iced Chai Latte, 1 pump chai, substitute coconut milk for regular milk.
• Grasshopper Frappuccino — Mocha Frappuccino, java chips, 1-2 pumps of peppermint syrup.
– Abby Watkins, The Atlanta 100