Even amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Tulsa has a variety of activities that are still safe for families to enjoy while social distancing during the Labor Day weekend.
Here are a few ideas:
• Immerse yourself in culture at the Philbrook Museum of Art.
• Take a stroll through the interactive Gathering Place park.
• Enjoy a cocktail at your favorite restaurant such as Louie’s Grill & Bar or Smitty’s Garage.
• Get away from the city by floating down the Illinois River in Tahlequah.
• Experience a movie from your car at the Admiral Twin Drive-In.
Be sure to bring your mask and practice social distancing!