Father’s Day is around the corner on Sunday, June 20, and we’ve compiled a list of activities you and your dad or the father figure in your life can enjoy in Oklahoma City.
• Enjoy a beer, a meal and a game at Omni Oklahoma City Hotel’s OKC Tap House.
• Get hooked along Oklahoma’s Fishing Trail.
• Celebrate your dad with a free Father’s Day Festival at Scissortail Park.
• Get outdoors with a hike at your favorite spot.
• Book an adventure at RIVERSPORT along the Oklahoma river.
• Take a swing at a local golf course.
• Grab your tent and take dad camping.