Going back to work in person means office holiday parties are back. Try these five ways to celebrate the upcoming festivities in the workplace this season:
1. Decorate your office or cubicle and have a contest to see who wins.
2. Host a Thanksgiving potluck.
3. Donate to a charitable cause or volunteer as a group at your local animal shelter or food bank.
4. Host an ugly holiday sweater day.
5. Organize a bake-off among the employees.
These ideas will help you get started. Most importantly, have fun and make sure to let the employees and company culture steer your winter traditions and celebrations.