As summer arrives, here are some top summer travel essentials and tips to ensure you have a smooth and enjoyable trip:
• Research the weather ahead of time so you pack appropriate clothing.
• Map out places you want to see and restaurants to eat at in advance.
• If you’re headed somewhere warm, be sure to pack sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a first-aid kit and a reusable water bottle to stay hydrated.
• Invest in TSA pre-check and good luggage to simplify airport travel.
• Finally, don’t forget to have a flexible attitude and embrace the unexpected adventures that can arise during your travels.
– Hannah Hayes, 360 Media, Inc., The Atlanta 100