Here are some tips for saving money while vacationing this spring, courtesy of MyBankTracker.com.
1. Use hotels that offer family discounts or free meals for kids.
2. Check out movies/books from the local library.
3. Pack the belongings of multiple family members in one bag.
4. Check Groupon for discounted activities in the city you’re visiting.
5. Take all the medications you might need – even for sicknesses you don’t think will strike.
Good tip: Explain to children what to do if you get separated, and tuck a business card with your contact information on it in their pockets.