Older traditions have a way of coming back into style, and one that seems to be resurfacing is at-home book clubs. Here are some tips for hosts:
1. Plan a light menu, and have guests bring their favorite dishes. The only rule? Simply, easy cleanup.
2. Make a schedule so attendees can plan, but leave time for socializing.
3. Invite friends to attend digitally. Set up a mini tripod, and FaceTime friends who cannot attend in person.
4. Mix up the types of books selected.
5. Take a picture each meeting. You’ll cherish these memories as you get older.