I remember on a cruise celebrating my 40th birthday I found that I couldn’t sit still in my lounge chair. Wasn’t there something I needed to do or somewhere I needed to be?
In the world we live in, relaxation is a lost art. Well, it’s time to get back in the groove. Here are seven things YOU can do to relax:
• Read a new book
• Laugh out loud – live comedy is great!
• Journal your thoughts and ideas
• Cook dinner with a friend
• Invite your favorite people over for a stress-free meal
• Practice yoga
• Master deep breathing techniques