• Chuck Wagon Festival, May 27-28: Enjoy crafts, outdoor cooking, Western reenactors, live music by the Rodeo Opry and more at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum.
• 45th Infantry Division Museum’s Memorial Day Ceremony, May 29: The free event honoring U.S. service members includes pre-ceremony music by the 145th Army National Guard Band.
• Paseo Arts Festival, May 27-29: In its 46th year, the festival features more than 100 artists, local entertainers and food vendors.
• Bethany 66 Festival, May 27: Enjoy live entertainment, a car show and children’s activities.
• Riversport OKC opens for the season with daily hours from May 27-Aug. 6.
– Staff report, The Oklahoma 100