These five hacks will ensure you have a great time with your co-workers.
1. Attend: Unless you have a family conflict or illness, go to the party. It’ll give you the chance to connect with your co-workers.
2. Bring something: Volunteer to bring a dish.
3. Socialize: Chatting with your co-workers could potentially raise your office standing.
4. Plan the night: If your colleagues want to hit the town after the party, check the hours of nearby restaurants and bars.
5. Say thank you and goodbye: It’s respectful to thank the party planner and say your goodbyes.