Tulsa offers activities for everyone to enjoy the outdoors, relax, try new eateries or spend the day shopping during the Memorial Day weekend.
Here are a few ways you can celebrate the long weekend this year:
• Get out the boat and go fishing at Lake Yahola.
• Take the family to FlyingTee for food, drinks and golf.
• Enjoy a day of vintage cars, craft vendors and food trucks at Tulsa’s Route 66 PatriotFest car show.
• Visit the Boxyard to shop local within a community of shipping crate shops.
• Branch out and find a new lunch spot with this ultimate food guide.