With the holiday season around the corner, it’s never too early to plan your office Christmas party. Try this list of ideas you can use to get started, regardless of whether you’ve been naughty or nice:
• Exchange gifts using a Secret Santa generator.
• Set up a hot chocolate bar, and decorate sugar cookies.
• Volunteer at a nonprofit, such as a homeless shelter or Boys & Girls club.
• Make time for a group activity, such as ice skating or a trip to a mini golf course.
• Invite your coworkers to an office potluck.
Best of luck!
– Andrew Aston, Jones PR