Spring comes to an end next month on June 20, which means there is still time to knock out your spring cleaning.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
• Make a cleaning schedule — go room by room and don’t try to get it all done in one day.
• Find templates online to help guide you.
• Don’t forget about the cleaning tasks you don’t do on a regular basis such as cleaning your shower curtain, ceiling fans, top of the fridge, microwave, etc.
• Organize while you clean.
• Declutter by donating items you no longer need to Goodwill.