Here is a list of recommended titles for summer reading:
- Of Women And Salt (Gabriela Garcia) — Novel about how your roots influence your present.
- The Flatshare (Beth O’Leary) — Easy read about flatmates who fall in love through sticky notes.
- Dream First (Ellen Marie Bennett) — Part memoir, part self-help to remind you to swing big.
- Girls With Bright Futures (T.Dobeier) — Fictional look at three moms focused on college admissions.
- Early Morning Riser (Katherine Heiny) — Charming and funny novel about the many ways love appears in our lives.
- Good Company (Cynthia Sweeney) — Will spark conversations about marriage, friendship and parenthood.