The Oklahoma Governor’s Mansion is a symbol of the resilience and history of the state. Since 1928, Oklahoma’s first families have called the mansion home.
In 1995, Friends of the Mansion was established to ensure the preservation and restoration of this historic landmark and the mansion grounds. Friends of the Mansion is led by Chair and First Lady Sarah Stitt and Board President James Pickel.
This organization is funded through the generous donations of Oklahomans eager to support the upkeep and renovations of “The People’s Home.”