During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important for your family to be protected. Below is a guided checklist.
Stay connected and educated
• Get accurate information.
• Create an emergency contact list.
• Construct a list of local organizations to use for resources.
Prepare for illness
• In the household, acknowledge who could be at a bigger risk of becoming sick.
• Designate a room for isolating sick family members.
Daily preventive steps
• Wash your hands often.
• Avoid touching your face.
• Stay at home if you are sick.
• Cover a cough or a sneeze with a tissue.
• Disinfect frequently used surfaces.
• Be prepared for change.