Spring is a great time to get up and moving, however, that can be hard to do with a busy work schedule. Here are some easy-to-implement activities that will keep you active, happy and healthy.
• If your office is near a gym, consider working out during lunch hour.
• Avoid the elevator, and take the stairs.
• Purchase a standing desk.
• Turn on a workout video in the conference room.
• Take a team meeting outside by walking around the block.
• Buy a desk peddler to place at your feet or even one of these desk bikes to help keep your body moving.