With Memorial Day just around the corner, many families will be looking for activities to enjoy over the holiday weekend. Check out these options:
• Visit RIVERSPORT for an outdoor adventure.
• Lace-up your skates for opening day at Scissortail Park’s Sky Rink.
• Take in the tunes at Hafer Park’s free Summer Concert Series.
• Book a mid-week stay at Omni Oklahoma City Hotel to avoid holiday weekend crowds.
• Enjoy the fun at National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum’s Chuck Wagon Festival.
Above all else, remember that Memorial Day honors the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military.