Congratulations, you got the job! It can be nerve-racking being around a new set of people that already know each other, but incorporating some of these tips will help make the process smoother and more enjoyable:
• Dress the part — This will make you more comfortable and relatable to others.
• Keep up with the lingo — Know all the constantly used words and phrases.
• Eat lunch or go to happy hour with your team — You’ll never regret this.
• Support others on projects — Others always appreciate getting a helping hand.
• Learn to give work compliments — People like being recognized.