Skeletons, ghosts and spiders, oh my. Get in the Halloween spirit by visiting these haunts:
1. The Hex House – Tulsa’s most terrifying haunted house.
2. HallowZOOeen – Spooky family fun at the Tulsa Zoo.
3. Pleasant Valley Farms – Your soon-to-be jack-o-lantern is waiting.
4. Halloween Night at the Museum – Trick-or-treat at each exhibit.
5. Howl-Go-Green – Fundraise for animals at Safari Joe’s Exotic Wildlife Rescue.
6. Spider Ball – Win $1,000 for best costume at Tulsa’s best Halloween party.
7. Halloween Festival at Castle of Muskogee – Which attraction makes your skin crawl the most?