COVID-19 has been a challenge for developing marketing and PR plans as well as executing accordingly. Introducing the ultimate PR survival kit during these uncertain times:
• Zoom and virtual calls to get in touch with clients and grow the chemistry face to face.
• The news cycle tends to follow a pattern of covering (“breaking news”) so we must keep up with all news including social media trends.
• Focus on the fundamentals, like brand positioning, and developing materials that tie back to the brand.
• Look at the long term, as brand’s visibility, thought leadership, market competitiveness and reputation requires dedication and perseverance.
– Richelle Fosberry, The Dubai 100